TeamHub: Now Pre-Loaded with Minor Hockey Rosters!
Hockey NL and Hockey Canada need your help to build awareness and to educate coaches and managers in your region on the benefits of using TeamHub.
We’re excited to share that TeamHub is now pre-loaded with minor hockey rosters! This new feature allows registered head coaches to import team rosters from the Hockey Canada Registry, making team set-up easier than ever.
Here are some more features available in TeamHub (available for download in the App Store and Google Play):
- Roster – Add new players, and edit roster info;
- Calendar – Keep track of your team’s upcoming events;
- Attendance – RSVP to team events;
- Messages – Send notes to the whole team or just a small group;
- Live Updates – Share real-time game scores with your teammates;
- Stats – View team and player stats;
- And much more!
If you have any questions regarding TeamHub, please reach out to Club Hockey Canada’s member support at phone 1.855.242.0505.
- TeamHub – https://www.clubhockeycanada.ca/pages/public/team/
- App Store – https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/hockey-canada-teamhub/id996961971?mt=8
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hockeycanada&hl=en
- Club Hockey Canada member support email – firstname.lastname@example.org